Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Thea Stilton and The Mystery in Paris

Image result for Thea Stilton and The Mystery in ParisDescription About the Book According to Web:
In this exciting adventure, the Thea Sisters are off to Paris to visit Collete's fashion-designer friend Julie. But when Julie's designs are suddenly stolen, the girls must search the city of Paris to catch the thief and save the fashion show.

What did I like/didn't like about the book?
I like how the book includes mystery solving but also fashion. This is a good book for people who like mystery and fashion at the same time.

What would have I changed?
I wouldn't change anything in this book. I think people who love mystery and fashion will love this book.

Rating:
4/5

Image result for elisabetta damiTask:Create an author profile for the author of the book. Don't forget to list the books he/she has written.

Full name:
Elisabetta Maria Dami

Date of Birth:
1958 (Milan, Italy)
Nationality:
Italian
Parents:
Piero Dami

Books Written:
The Kingdom of Fantasy, Curse of the Cheese Pyramid, The Mummy with No Name, Four Mice Deep in the Jungle, Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House, Paws Off, Cheddarface, Surf's Up Geronimo!, A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo, Search for Sunken Treasure, All Because of a Cup of Coffee, Phantom of the Subway, The Karate Mouse, Red Pizzas for a Blue Count, Attack of the Bandit Cats, The Mystery in Venice, My Name is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton, Down and Out Down Under, The Secret of Cacklefur Castle, Cheese- colored Camper, Mona Mousa Code, It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse!, Shipwreck on the Pirate Islands, Creepella Von Cacklefur: The Thirteen Ghosts, Geronimo and the Gold Medal Mystery, The Way of the Samurai, This Hotel is Haunted!, Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent, The Temple of the Ruby of Fire, Field Trip to Niagara Falls, The Race Across America, Valentine's Day Disaster, Mysterious Cheese Thief, Mighty Mount Kilimanjaro, Save the White Whale!, The Giant Diamond Robbery, Mouse Island Marathon, Watch Your Whiskers, Stilton!, Merry Christmas, Geronimo!, A Fabumouse School Adventure, The Christmas Toy Factory, Geronimo's Valentine, Run for the Hills, Geronimo!, Flight of the Red Bandit, The Enormouse Pearl Heist, The Dragon of Fortune (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: Special Edition #2), The Ship of Secrets (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #10), Wedding Crasher, The Phoenix of Destiny: An Epic Kingdom of Fantasy Adventure, Bollywood Burglary (Geronimo Stilton #65), The Journey to Atlantis, The Enchanted Charms: The Seventh Adventure in the Kingdom of Fantasy.

What am I learning?
I'm learning to get better at remembering things from the books I read.

How am I progressing with my learning?
I think I am progressing really well in my learning because, I can memorise a lot of important parts in the books I read.

What questions/ ideas/ thoughts do I have now I have completed the task?
How long has Elisabetta been writing books?
What inspired her to write Geronimo and Thea Stilton books?

What would I do next time?
Nex time I would try harder to look for the exact date the author was born.

Questions:
What should I do next time?
What could I improve on?
Are there any improvements I can make?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.