Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

My Flipgrid Responses!

Our teacher has assigned us a task of responding to Kete questions through Flipgrid. Underneath is 2 videos of my before and after responses.

My first video:

 




My second video:





What have I been learning to do?
I have been learning to explain what Kaitiakitanga, Sustainablity and Rahui Tapu mean and why they are important.

How am I progressing with my learning?
I think I am progressing well with my learning because I have managed to make a Flipgrid about my answers to the Kete questions we were given.

What questions/ ideas/ thought do I have now I have completed the task?
What do other people think these mean?
What do teachers think these mean?

What would I like to do differently next time?
If we were allowed, next time I would just record my voice instead of including my face.

Questions:
What do you think I should do next time?
What do you think I can improve on?
Are there any improvements I can make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.