Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Readers Theatre

Image result for readers theatre
What am I learning?
I am learning how to read a script, read with expression and to read out loud.

How am I going towards achieving this learning?
I think I am doing well with achieving my learning, because I have read a script, tried to use expression in my learning and read with a clear and loud voice.

What do I need to do to be a strong performer in Readers Theatre?
In order to be a strong performer I should work with my teammates, make sure to include everyone in my team and to memorise and express my script in a clear and enjoyable way.

What am I wondering?
How important is team work to be successful in Readers Theatre?


2 comments:

  1. Sarah
    This is a great reflection on your work. I love reading aloud, trying to put expression etc in to what I am reading.Can you find examples (maybe on Youtube) of the sort of strong performances you are thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Sutton, thank you for you feedback. I will try to find examples on YouTube about the sort of strong performance I am thinking of, and later update my blog.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.