Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Department of Conservation and What IMPORTANT Things They Encourage People To Do

Our teacher has told us to use any internet sites to show our research about DOC (Department of Conservation). I had done mine on a Piktochart, because it is easy to use and you can make it look presentable.

Piktochart:

What am I learning to do?
I am learning to find examples of how DOC (Department of Conservation) encourages people to use Kaitiakitanga, Sustainability and Rahui Tapu in their doings.

How am I progressing with my learning?
I think I am doing well in my learning because I just made a Piktochart.

What questions/ ideas/ thoughts do I have now I have completed the task?
Are showing these things necessary in everyday life?

What would I like to do next time?
Next time I would make it look more presentable and add more information.

Questions:
What do you think I should do next time?
Are there any improvements I can make?
What do you think I can improve on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.