Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Pale

Image result for pale chris woodingAuthor Description of Book:
The Lazarus Serum can save your life.
Bring you back from the dead.
Only thing is, you come back... different.
You're a pale.
An outcast.
It's the lat thing Jed wants to happen to him.
But then, Jed's just been hit by a car.

What did I like/didn't like about the book?
I didn't like how people were bullying David Bloom, the "Pale" just because he came back from the dead.

What would have I changed?
I would've changed how the story starts, I didn't really like when the boy got bullied.

Rating:
3/5
Chris Wooding

Task:Create an author profile for the author of the book. Don't forget to list the other books he/she has written.

Full Name:
Chris Wooding

Date of Birth:
28th February 1977
Nationality:
English
Parents:
(Parent names not found)

Books Written:
That Haunting of Alaizabel Cray, Storm Thief, The Black Lung Captain, Braided Path, The Ace of Skulls, Tales of the Ketty Jay: Retribution Falls, The Black Lung Captain, The Iron Jackal, The Ace of Skulls, Poison, Pandemonium, The Skein of Lament, The Ascendancy Veil, The Fade, The Ember Blade, Velocity, Havoc, Pale, Broken Sky: Part 5, Broken Sky: Part 4, Broken Sky: #3, Broken Sky: Part 2, Broken Sky, Catchman, A Dog of the Union, Crashing, Kerosene, The Twilight War, The Iron Jackal: A Tale of the Ketty Jay, Endgame, Communion, Piratenmond: Roman, Survive, Silver, Malice, Frey.

What am I learning?
I'm learning to get better at remembering things from the books I read.

How am I progressing with my learning?
I think I am progressing well with my learning because, I can remember important parts from the books I read and sometimes explain them in a very detailed way.

What questions/ ideas/ thoughts do I have now I have completed the task?
How long has Chris been writing books?
Has anyone or something inspired him to write on of his books?

What would I do next time?
Next time I would try harder to find the authors parents.

Questions:
What should I do next time?
What could I improve on?
Are there any improvements I can make?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.