Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

The Adventures of Captain Underpants

Description About the Book According to Web:
Image result for captain underpantsCaptain Underpants is a children's novel series. The series revolves around 2 fourth graders, George Beard and Harold Hutchins, living in Piqua, Ohia and Captain Underpants, an aptly names superhero from one of the boys' homemade comic books, that accidentally becomes real when George and Harold hypnotise their ill-tempered principal, Mr. Kupp. Soon after, Mr. Krupp gains superpowers by drinking alien juices in the third book. 

What did I like/didn't like about the book?
I like how the book is funny sometimes, and how the story goes.

What would have I changed?
I would change the characters in the story.

Rating:
4/5

Task:Create a bookmark that promotes others book written by the same author.

 This is the bookmark I made for this task. It includes 2 books Dav Pilkey wrote. One is The Adventures of Captain Underpants and the Dog Man.



















What am I learning?
I'm learning to get better at remembering things from the books I read.

What questions/ ideas/ thoughts do I have now I have completed the task?
Was Dav inspired to write this book?
Was this book dedicated to a certain someone?

What would I like to do next time?
Next time I would probably add more books that the author wrote in my bookmark. 

Questions:
What should I do next time?
What could I improve on?
Are there any improvements I can make?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.