Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

The Works of Andy Warhol

Festival of the Arts:

What is pop art?
Art based on modern popular culture and the mass media, especially as a critical or ironic comment on traditional fine art values.

My digital name tag:














Image result for pop art
Reflection:

What do I find interesting about pop art?
The colour that you can find in pop art really interests me.

What do I want to find out about pop art?
How long has pop art existed?

What would I like to create?
I would like to create a beautiful piece of pop art.








4 comments:

  1. HI SARAH. I like how you added a picture to explain what an ode is in detail:). Next time you could maybe add a picture of your name tag so we all can see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nidhi, I have followed your advice and added my name tag in this blog post. Thank you for taking your time to read my blog.

      Delete
  2. Well done Sarah. I really like your digital name tag. I really does reflect Pop Art. Is there anything in particular that you would like to recreate that has caught your eye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Scott, I would like to recreate a self portrait, just like Andy Warhol made an art about him. Thank you for taking your time to read my blog and give me feedback.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.