Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Agent 21- Codebreaker: London Is in Danger- And the Clock Is Ticking

Image result for agent 21 codebreakerAuthor Description of Book:
Secret agent Zak Darke is back for his third mission - and the stakes have never been higher.

An unknown bomber is conducting a terror campaign in London. After an explosion on the tubes leaves some dead, Zak and his team are brought in to try and work out how this terror cell operates - but clues are scarce and they have no idea where, or when, the bomber will strike next. A teenage boy, currently detained young offender's institute, clams he has the answer - but before Zak can question him, the boy is shot and falls into a coma. Will Zak be able to break the cipher before the bomber strikes again?



What did I like/didn't like about the book?
I like how the story includes explosion. It makes it more appealing to readers that have thing for action books.

What would have I changed?
I wouldn't change anything about this book even if I had a chance to. The book is very well written and will make you really interested.

Rating:
5/5

Task:Create a bookmark the promotes other books written by the same author.


Here is the bookmark I made for this task, and it includes Killing For The Company and Agent 21- Codebreaker: London Is in Danger- And the Clock Is Ticking written by Chris Ryan.




















What am I learning?
I am learning to get better at remembering things from the books I read.

What questions/ ideas/ thoughts do I have now I have completed the task?
Are any of these books based on true events?
Does Chris Ryan illustrate the covers of his books?

What would I like to do next time?
If I were to do this again I would write a short summary of the books and include it on the bookmark.

Questions:
What should I do next time?
What could I improve on?
Are there any improvements I can make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.