Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

The World of Art

Thumbnails
Kowhaiwhai Drawings


Hero
Colour Shades

Workbook Page

Colour Wheel



What did I like?
I really liked making different colours by mixing paint and I also liked creating my hero.

What did I dislike?
I dislike how I come home with paint on my uniform sometimes, this is because we did not have painting aprons that we could use.

What could have I done better?
If I were given a few more hours then I would had liked to do the eyes of my hero better and to had outlined it.

Questions?
What do you think I could've done better?
What do you think I could improve on?
Are there any improvements I can make?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah I really like your work especially painting and drawing's well I guess that your work is better than mine but well done keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, I like all your drawings and paintings that you have done but next time I think You should add a little blurb about the drawings and paintings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.