Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Interpersonal Skills: Who Moved My Cheese

What did you learn about? 
I learnt about the video called "Who Moved My Cheese". I also learned that Resilience is never giving up.

Quote: "Resilience is the ability to attack while running away". 

Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? 
No, there wasn't anything that was hard to understand.

How did you relate to the video "Who Moved My Cheese? "
There was this person that didn't want to get out if his comfort zone. It teaches me that sometimes we need to get out of our comfort zone to try new things.

How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete? 
If none of the topics are in my comfort zone then I will still try it. Or if something goes wrong and the only solution is something that is not in my comfort zone then I will persevere through it and will try to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.