Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Problem Solving

What did you learn about?
I learned about different ways to find solutions to problems. I also learned about keeping calm in times where we get frustrated while a problem is occurring.

When discussing "Thought Challenges" what did you notice about yourself?
I noticed that I started to think more carefully instead of the usual aggressively fixing a problem.

What solutions can you try when you face a challenge during the Business & Enterprise kete? Give an example.
During the Business & Enterprise kete, I will be able to come challenges by talking to my group members if we're having a disagreement. If it gets to the point where everyone is frustrated then I will tell them to cool down and talk to me again once they have cooled down. Talking to someone while you're frustrated only makes things worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.