Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Interpersonal Skills: Being Mindful

What did you learn about? 
I learned that being mindful is about being aware of our surroundings and being in the moment. Being mindful can also be about our 5 senses, touch, hear, smell, taste, and see. We can also be mindful of what we say to other people so that we do not say something that we are not suppose to.

 Being mindful has taught that not only do we have to be mindful of what we say we also have to be mindful of our surroundings.

Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? Why? 
It was difficult to understand ways of showing mindfulness. I guess this is because we have not really been taught before to be mindful of our surroundings but to only be mindful of what we say.


When talking to a classmate how did you know what they were feeling? 
I knew how they felt because the way their body was postured, how they talked and also their facial expressions.

How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete? 
I would pay careful attention to how my group talks, and how they talk and also their facial expressions. If I notice something then I would take quick action so it doesn't get worse.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.