Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Interpersonal Skills:Conflict

What did you learn about? 
I learned that there are 3 conflict ways. Aggressive, assertive, and passive.

When discussing conflict styles what did you notice about yourself? 
I noticed that I approach conflicts differently when with different people. When I have conflicts with my family I tend to be passive and let things pass. But if it were conflict with my friends then I tend to be both aggressive and assertive.

How can you reduce conflict during the Business & Enterprise kete? Give an example. 

If something went wrong like our product didn't turn out the way we wanted it to and everyone started blaming one another then I would tell the team to calm down and talk about it instead of blaming each other.

Give an example of when you might need to keep calm during Business & Enterprise kete. 

If someone is making fun of our product then instead of losing our temper then we should just stay calm and smile. We should not let this comment get the best of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.