Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Exhibition - Social Studies

What was the exhibition about?
The exhibition was about the different things we have learned about how technology has changed over the years put on display

Which classes made displays?
10Bu and 10Hh were the 2 classes the made displays.

What did you make for the exhibition?
My partner and I made a poster about Zeus and Hera. The poster included who they were, their symbols, their children, their spouse etc.

Mr Sutton
Before Mr Sutton opened the exhibition he made a speech about how he talked about achievements and doing our best. He also talked about how he had never officially opened until yesterday.

A fact from the exhibition:
I had learned so much from the exhibition but I enjoyed knowing that the Colosseum was built on a farmer lake.

My favourite display was:
My favourite display was made by 2 students from 10Hh. Their display was about the burial of the pharaohs. I liked their display because they made an effort in making the coffin with a working lid and also how they made a model of a pharaoh.

Video Link:
Tech & Change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.