Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Shading

Learning Intention:
Learn how to use different techniques to make our ideas come alive.

We watched a video that taught us how to use the background and how to shade correctly to make the object seem like it's actually there. 

He used proportions and tones and used different angles to see where the light hits to know where he should shade in light or dark. 

Have you improved with shading?

After watching the video yesterday and following the tips I would say that I have improved. 

Do you understand that using a structure can help you draw better?
I would say I understood a part of it but I haven't fully understood yet. I always draw without using any structures to build my drawing, I sorta of just draw it. 

Using a structure is using lines to divide the different parts of the object you will be drawing so that you know where they will be drawn. 

What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class?

I will draw different shapes or objects that I see around and will look at the different angles to see where to shade in dark or light.

I will also start using lines to divide the parts I will need to draw so that they are in the right place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.