Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Meander

This week for Maths craft we have been working on string art and meanders.

On Wednesday we worked on string art. String art is using string or wool to create patterns or pictures. This could be done on a piece of wood or on paper.






On Thursday we worked on meanders. Meanders are repeated patterns in a continuous line.

Penguin
We were also told to choose what project we are keen to take on for the next 10 hours in Maths craft. I chose string art and I am going to try to make a penguin.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work so far Sarah. I hope you are enjoying the projects, and I look forward to seeing your final project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    I really like the photo examples that you have used on the blog post. It's great that you understand the maths craft projects and have selected a string art penguin for your big project. It looks challenging!
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.