Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

The Works of Andy Warhol

This week we have been finishing all of our art works. So this means we have had to finish our celebrity or cartoon characters drawing, our name tags and our food odes.

All these artworks ended looking very good because people had patience and not rushed it.

I enjoyed drawing my Pizza and my cartoon character. I also enjoyed colouring both of them in and trying to make them look presentable.

I didn't enjoy when we had to paint and we didn't have any thinner paint brushes, so some of our artworks didn't look very detailed. I would've enjoy painting even more if we had thinner paint brushes.

My finished artworks:
This is my finished artworks. My artworks are the Pizza Ode, Owen drawing and the mix off the YouTube logo, Wifi sign and Adidas logo as my name tag.

There other peoples artwork included in this picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.