Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

The Works of Andy Warhol

This week for Festival of the Arts we have been working on drawing a celebrity or cartoon characters.

We drew our celebrity or cartoon character on a A4 piece of paper and then trace it onto the other side of the paper. We then trace our drawings to an A3 piece of paper, and make a pattern for the colours. 

My pattern:
Shoes to hair
Hair to shoes
Maple leaf colour to shoes
Skin colour to maple leaf
Nose colour to skin colour

My drawing:
This is Owen from Total Drama. I picked him as my favourite cartoon character because he has a personality everyone would love. 

As you can see, one of the backgrounds isn't done yet. I am currently working on it, making it bright so that you can see it from far away.

I hope to finish this at a high standard before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.