Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Character Strengths

Leadership

I saw leadership in Avatar when Aang took the responsibility to bring together the two tribes that disliked each other.

I think leadership is important because we all need to be leaders at some point because there might be people who need assistance.

Love

I saw love in Tarzan when Kala loved Tarzan like he was her own child.

I think love is important because life would be miserable if we disliked everyone we meet.

Kindness

I saw kindness in Tarzan when Kala decided to adopt Tarzan even though he wasn't the same species as her. 

I think kindness is important because we should be kind to everyone so that we get the same treatment back.

Fairness

I saw fairness in school whenever the teachers give each student the same amount of time to do their work.

I don't think fairness is necessary because most of the time being fair depends on the person.

Honesty

I saw honesty in Supergirl: Welcome to Earth, because there was this part where Supergirl was honest about the way she treated someone she hated before. She was honest about saying she was wrong and she shouldn't have judged the person based on their cultural background.

I think it is important because everyone should be honest about things so that no one has to go through the trouble of having to think if it's the truth or not.

Perseverance

I saw perseverance in Avatar when Katara didn’t give up fighting even though the master waterbender was clearly going to win.
I think perseverance is important because we would have more chances to do stuff if we didn’t give up after failing one time.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.