Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Stone Art - Social Studies

They made art to represent the people, tools, and animals. 

Like this picture here, it represents people hunting animals using spears.






This picture to me represents humans, and it kinda
looks like they are wearing some sort of traditional clothing.
 This is a plan of what I was going to include in my drawing. The story behind it is that there are 2 people hunting the animals.

This is the finished product. These are drawings of what my friends and I painted on the walls. 

There are people, animals, and fire included in this.









The tools found in paintings were usually used for hunting or for daily tasks like digging or breaking things.

















Videos:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.