Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

School Uniform - English Essay

I have not yet finished my whole essay but this is what I have so far:


School Uniform

Have you heard about the debate going around? People are debating whether to get rid of school uniforms or to keep them. In this essay I will tell you the cons of wearing school uniforms such as school uniforms take away the freedom of expression, costing too much, and it does not allow individuality.

 School uniforms do not let you express yourself. This is because the students around you are wearing the same thing as you. Even though uniforms have different styles for both boys and girls such as a blouse and skirt for girls and a polo shirt and shorts/pants for boys, they are still the same color and style for every student in school. Even in other countries, all school uniforms look the same as the rest of the uniforms in the world. 

 School uniforms cost too much. When I started school my uniform cost $140 and that was only for a blouse and a skirt, if I was to buy my full school uniform then it would cost me $440 altogether. On average school uniforms cost $104. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, thanks for posting your work so far so that you can receive feedback.
    Your introduction grabs attention and has mentioned your main points.

    Your paragraphs develop these points well - obviously the next step is to finish developing each of your points with a paragraph each.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.