Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Spiritual Wellbeing

In Health we are learning about the different wellbeings and why they help us.

What does Spiritual Wellbeing (Taha Wairua) mean?

'Principles or standards of behaviour. One's judgement of what is important to life.'

So far I have learned that TahaWairua is your values and beliefs, what you see yourself as and the way that you live your life. It is your religion, culture, goals, motivation, and self-worth.



[We used an online site called 'Barret Value Centre' to see their guess of our identity based on the values we picked.

Their guess on my identity was pretty accurate.]

Down below are two important values, I picked and the reason why I chose them.


FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU`
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
Respect
I think everyone deserves to be treated with respect like how we also want to be treated with respect
There was this one time where I saw an elderly having trouble pushing her walker across the railroad, so I went ahead and helped her
Most of the time I don’t really feel weird because I believe that people have their own opinions and people could also have different beliefs from me
Perseverance
If we give up without trying hard enough then we’d only accomplish little in our life
I wasn’t really good at writing before but I tried and tried until I got better
Same as the answer above Same


Identity Photo:





[This is my identity photo. The 5 words on the pink paper are what I think are important because they make me.]


1 comment:

  1. Well done, Sarah! I like that you have presented your work in an easy to read format. You have a good understanding of Taha Wairua. Keep up the great work. I am really impressed with how you are working in Health. =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.