Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Why is my body changing?

What am I learning? 
Describe the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents with respect to the 4 dimensions of Hauora.

How this work shows what I've learnt:
This shows my work because I have included everything I need to include in my brochure.

What am I wondering?

Is there are a problem with the girls body if she has not gotten her period by the age of 20?

What would I like to improve in my work?
I would like to have written more things on the different dimensions, but due to lack of space I couldn't, so I guess changing the brochure maker will make a difference next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah I really like how you described all the changes of Hauora. Next time maybe adding a bit more color to your pamphlet, it might bring more attention to it. Well Done, Alayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sarah,
    Some wonderful and thoughtful work presented above. Here are your assessment results based on the rubric provided. How do you think you could improve your work next time?
    At the Standard
    Has given examples of the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents for each of the four dimensions.
    Has provided information and advice for dealing with each of the changes, challenges and needs identified.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.