Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Poetry Anthology!

For writing we have been working on writing poems. Our teacher has asked us to create a blog post about the best poem we have created.

I have 2 poems I think I wrote the best. It is my Metaphor and Simile poem.

Image result for heart
Manic Metaphor:
Me
I’m a rock
Not moving
I’m a heart
I break sometimes
I’m a volcano
I explode after a while
I’m a diary
People tell me their secrets
I’m a car
Running out of fuel after a while




Super Simile:
I’m like a diary
People tell me their secrets
I’m small like a diary
Can’t be seen until you’ve had a good look for me
I’m full like a diary
I have so much things that people don’t know
I’m locked like a diary
You can’t open me unless you have a key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.