Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Business and Enterprise so far

What are we learning?

We are learning to produce a product for sale, run a profitable business, to work collaboratively, and to be a good entrepreneur.

How am I progressing with my learning?

Produce a product for sale: I think I am progressing with "producing a product for sale" because our group paperwork has been done, we have promoted our products with a digital advert, we have kept financial records, and we haven't gone over the budget we were given. We don't have anything else to do on our paperwork because everyone has worked hard to finish our groups paperwork. With our paperwork finished in a short amount of time, it gives my group plenty of time to work on our products.

To work collaboratively: I am progressing with "working collaboratively" because I have listened to ideas, people in my group have had a lot of ideas and I have listened to all of them. I gave them an advice for their ideas, and some of them we're putting to action. I took responsibility with the many tasks I was told to do, and all of them I have completed. People in my group gave me advice on how to do the tasks I was to do, and I have listened to them. Listening to these advice helped me with completing my tasks. I have been a positive person in my company, I haven't gotten on anyone's nerve, and whenever someones in a bad mood, I would tell the 2 other people in my group to give the certain person some time alone. When something went wrong in my company I didn't give up and tried to find a way to solve it.

What have my company done so far?


Displaying Business & Enterprise PrepMy company has finished all of the things we needed to finish in our paperwork, finishing our paperwork gave us plenty of time to start making our products. In our group we needed to make a lot of packaging, business cards and decorations, but we have finished all of this. 







What does your company need to do next?

Our company next steps are to make our product, to package them and serve them. I think that are team can do it because we have been very organised.

What do you expect on Market Day?

On market day I expect that people will come rushing to our stall, my team mates all working together, and that we take turns on buying things. I also expect other companies having a good time and selling their products.

1 comment:

  1. hi Sarah
    I like how you explained about market day and that you wrote lots. The picture that you put up is not loading is there any way you could change the file format?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.