Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Memoir

SARAH GET UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!” That was the first sentence I heard early in the cold frosty morning, I was hoping that the weather would be the same thing in movies, where it’s sunny and everyone’s smiling, but it’s the complete opposite. I groaned and lazily got up, I wasn’t that excited for the first day of school.
  
  I arrived at school and felt like everyone was looking at me and judging me. I was feeling anxious, I was asking myself a variety of questions. Was my skirt too long? Was I meant to button up my cardigan? Were my shoes meant to have straps on them? How come their skirts are short? Why do they look different from me? I didn’t see any of my friends yet, so I stayed under a tree, I thought I looked like a child that had just lost their mum in the supermarket.


  I was in the middle of my daydreaming when suddenly I heard the school bell ring, I saw someone lining up behind a group of girls, so I decided to line up there too.While I was in the line, I saw my friends talking to one another, all of my closest friends were in a different class, so it’s a pity that they’re not in my class, but I still had people whom were kinda my friends in my class.
  

  After about a decade of waiting in the line, the teacher finally showed up. She stood in front of the line, waiting for us to quiet down. We all lowered our voices and waited for our teacher to give us her instructions. She smiled and let us in our new classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah i liked your memoir and i had the same problem as well on my first day at high school.Next time you could add more description but all and all you have a really good memoir.I liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.