Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Discover the World-Kupe- Reflection

What we have been learning:

  • Explain New Zealand's national identity and how it has been shaped.
  • How cultural practices become shared experiences and part of national identity.
  • Demonstrate citizenship skills.




I think this shows my learning because I took the responsibility of finishing this task on time, and finished it to a high standard.


This shows my learning because I showed my understanding of the New Zealand celebrations and their culture.










This shows my learning because I showed that I understood the Maori culture and their myths. I also shared a cultural piece of New Zealand internationally. I also presented it to a high standard.









I think this shows my learning because I showed my understanding of Kate Sheppard's life, and I also presented it to a high standard.








If I did this kete again what would I do differently?

If I did this task again I would've chosen other tasks, because some of the task I chose took a long time. For example my slides about places around New Zealand took a long time finishing.

Something I am wondering? A question I have/ have learnt or have the found the answer to.

Questions:

If I worked on my tasks and at home would have it made a difference? If I chose other partners would have it made a difference?

Something I learnt:

I didn't know about Kate Sheppard's life, but after doing a research about her I can say I know a lot of things about her. 

I have also learnt about Maori myths, and Maori culture.

Something I'm wondering:

If Kate Sheppard didn't fight for women rights, who could've fought for it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.