Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Hands on fire


Aim: 
I want to SAFELY set my hands on fire.

Equipment:
Safety goggles
Container full of water mixed with liquid detergent
Water
Hose
Detergent
Lighter


Method:
1. Be safe, wear your safety goggles, roll up your sleeves (if you have a long sleeve top on) and tie your hair back (if you  have long hair).
2. Wet your hands, wrists ans arms up to your below.
3. Scoop a handful of bubbles.
4. Hold the bubbles at eye level, as far away from my body as I can.
5. To put out the fire, SLOWLY open your hands.

Results:

I didn't feel like lighting my hands on fire because I felt a little nervous. But it was fun watching other people light their hands on fire.




Discussion:
What I learnt:
I learnt that if you were holding too much water in your hands and not that much bubbles then the your hands wouldn't light because fire can't go through water.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.