Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

2/20/17 Community of Hornby High


Red- Roles
Blue- Responsibilities
Purple- Name e.g Dean = Mrs Gibson
Pink- Community


What is the purpose of this task?
To show people that I know what people in this school do, and to show people that are in our community.

How does it show in my learning?
It shows because I know which people are in our community and we know what they do.

If I did it again what would I do differently?
I wouldn't do it differently if I ever do it again because I like the way it turned out, it's very organised with different colours for each word or sentence you put in it. And the words/ sentences I put in are things I thought about hard.

Describe how HHS is a community
I don't know how to describe it because I don't fully understand what a community is.

1 comment:

  1. I like how much detail you were able to include in your mindmup. It shows you put a lot of thought into this task. It is a shame that it is difficult to read on your blog post. I wonder where you could go to find out what a community is?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.