Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Another World - Diversity

In English, we have been learning how stories and movies portray what happens in the real world. For me, Diversity means being different from something. I think Diversity is important because being different is good.

What did you already know?
So far I didn't know much when we first started so I had/have a lot of learning to do.

What did you learn this year?
I learned this year that there are movies and stories that show what happens in the real world without it being obvious.



2 comments:

  1. wow cool post, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Sarah! It's good to see you are thinking about what you have been learning and why diversity is important to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.