Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

The World of Floor Hockey

1. On a scale of 1-10 rate yourself on how well you participated in the previous lesson. 1 being not at all. 10 being the whole time.

I rate myself 8.5/10

2. Why did you rate yourself the way you did?

I rate myself this because I think I listened well but I also think that I can listen a bit better.

3. What do you think you did well?

I think I did well on passing straight through the cones.

4. What skills did you use to accomplish passing and dribbling?

I pointed my foot the way I wanted the ball to go so that it would go directly the way I want it to go. I also used the skill of not hitting the ball too hard that the ball became too hard to control.

5. What do you think you need to improve upon for next time? What strategies will you use?

Next time I think I can pass more straight and that I can dribble the ball better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.