Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Last Day of Drama

What have I learnt?
I've learnt the different types of jobs in a musical theatre. (The jobs that happen behind the scenes)

How does this work show my learning?
We made backgrounds to show that we learnt something about a being in a musical theatre. We also used these backgrounds for our performance.

What did I find challenging?
I found performing on the stage very challenging. I'm not really a big fan of performing in front of many people.

What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed learning a new song from a movie.

What am I wondering?
I'm wondering if our performance would be better if we added movements.

What will I do next time?
Next time I would want us to dance a little bit instead of just standing there.


What was it like performing on the day?
Image result for you're welcome moana gifI didn't want to go up on stage due to my stage frights, but the show had to go on so I gathered all of my courage and went up on stage.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.