Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Orana Park

What did you learn today?
The blue colour on a Giraffe's tongue is a pigment that protects the tongue from getting sunburnt and from getting pricked by the spiky things that may come with the leaves Giraffe's eat.

Recount:
I was assigned to be with Denise. She showed us around the zoo and taught us a lot of things about the animals. I enjoyed feeding the Giraffe's. It was really fun seeing their tongue's wrap around the leaves, and also seeing how tall they are was really amazing. I really enjoyed seeing the Gecko's and how hard and easy it is to spot them. We wanted to see the tiger up close, but the tiger stayed in the corner and slept. It was really disappointing for me, but it was really fun to be at the zoo and I hope I would get a chance to go back there.













2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah i like that you have given a short and simple but understandable recount. Maybe next time make the set the pictures out more neater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah it's Luke I like how you added photos of our trip so other people can get a picture in there head of how you felt when you went to Orana park

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.