Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We Are Hornby Assessment

What we are learning: We are learning about how the school is a community.

How I think this work shows my learning: This work shows my learning because it shows that I know what a community is, and what our school values are.  

If I did this task again what would I do differently: If I did this task again I would show what the school values mean to me, show what different roles staffs and students have and how important they are to our school. Because the C.A.R.R values are important to our school because without it our school would be complete chaos, along with these values we show different values too, but they have not been mentioned.

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work: 
Why do we have the C.A.R.R values? Why not other values? Is there something important with these values? Is there something with these values that other values do not have?






3 comments:

  1. I liked that how detailed you are at explaining what you would do differently. You can improve on colouring your work. What makes us a community?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is helpful for the year 7 so they can learn the vales and it is thought for the school so they can get more people to come to the school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah I really like the outcome of your project but maybe adding a little bit more detail would be bit better and help understand more

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.